Working with ComForcare means the person caring for you or your loved one is someone who is experienced, professional and someone you can trust.
Our 10-step recruitment process, probably the most thorough in the home care industry. To ensure we employ only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
- Pass our caregiver knowledge and skills test
- Complete an Application Form and agree the Job Description
- Answer Interview Questions
- Complete a Practical Ability Checklist
- Complete an Eligibility Questionnaire
- Complete a Health Questionnaire
- Undergo a Criminal Records check
- Undergo a Independent Safeguarding Authority check against the Adults and Children’s barred lists.
- Provide Two written references
- Undergo a Full Induction Training Programme and Tests
If you are looking for the right person to care for you or your family, we can help. We hire only the highest calibre people to best meet your needs.
- Experienced, trained and receives continuing training and education
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Regularly Supervised and Supported
- Covered by our comprehensive insurances
- Bound by the Client Bill of Rights
- Trained to provide your care in accordance with your individualised care plan
We maintain consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients. Service is available 24/7/365. We can provide same-day service, short-term service agreements and long-term care arrangements. We also offer transition of care service packages that include transportation home after discharge from a hospital stay or outpatient or same day procedure.To help develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and caregivers, we carefully match clients with caregivers whose interests, life experiences and personalities complement their own.